Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun Fun

I made these cute tins for our friends..Both their names just happen to start with S.
Turkey leg anyone? We are starting to clean out our freezer since we are moving in a month. So we made a mini Thanksgiving Dinner. Jillian loves meat on a bone. She is definitely a Daddy's girl!


I made Martha's Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes. The chocolate ganache came out so pretty.


I have been searching for red plates for my plate rack for over a year now. Since I need one big plate and one small plate they have been hard to find. I was so excited to stumble across them at Ross the other day. That is what I love about those stores...You never know what you will find. My Mom and I call it treasure hunting.

3 comments:

  1. You do some very CUTE crafty things! I love it! Wish you lived closer so I could learn from you. Where are you guys moving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I love the picture of Jillian! She such a cutie! Those Boston cream pie cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I have the same dishes from Ross, except mine are a saphire blue.

    ReplyDelete