Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Disneyland

After the beach we found our way to the happiest place on earth...actually that is now considered my bed, but Disneyland was our destination! We haven't been for awhile, and the last few times I was pregnant, so we were all excited to go. Even Michael had fun! We met my parents, my Nana, Kyle, and my sister there. We missed Jeff and Megan...they are super fun to have at Disneyland...and the girls LOVE Megan! Unfortunately it was busy and so HOT. We still managed to have a blast though, even with NO sleep. Boys gotta stick together

Little Princess Hallie...getting so cute!



My sister made her this cute Minnie outfit. She has to wear a bib though, little miss spit up queen!

ICE CREAM TIME





Papa loves getting the kids Mickey bars, they are yummy. Thinking about it, I never had one. I guess I was busy with Pea Pod.



Hallie did pretty good being shoved around all day. The last day Michael took her back to the hotel so we could do more. There are benefits to a bottle baby. We stayed until midnight and used all our fast passes that we collected all day. The new Star Tours is Awesome!

SPLASH MOUNTAIN...MY FAVORITE!



I attempted to get a Halloween family picture but Logan was such a stinker, big surprise. My girls were cute.



Gramma and the girls





we even got some smiles

Thursday it was so busy and so hot, we had to take another ice cream break and watch Jedi Training. Logan was into seeing Darth Vader.

So, we were a little crazy with the Star Wars Vinylmations...just a little! The first night we walked to Downtown Disney and went to our favorite Vinylmation store, D Street. They had the new Star Wars series, and the kids all wanted to buy some. Amanda and I put our heads together and thought it would be a good idea to buy the entire box, which is 24 of them. My mom whipped out her 20% off coupon, so we did it. Our plan was to NOT tell the kids, give them how many they were buying and save the rest for Christmas. By the end of our trip they kids had bought us out. It was so fun...guess you had to be there.

Jillian got her favorite guy, 3CPO...or whatever his name is...not too into myself!

Wouldn't be Disneyland without the pickle stop. Once one person has one everyone must have one! Mallory started it this time...I didn't even have one again...I must go back!

More Vinyl Craziness.



Sally, Ella, and I on the Hollywood ride...love that ride, and LOVE little Sally's face, she is only 3. I know, that is somewhat child abuse.



We were exhausted after week of vacation. We were excited to get home and to our own bed and most of all to Logan's crib. We had to gear up for our Taylor trip just the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment