Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Last week we went back down to LA to visit our cousins. (I'm loving the fact that we don't live very far) As soon as we made our way through the LA traffic, we went to the pumpkin patch. We have to go out of town so we can wear our Halloween clothes, it's just too hot here.They had really funky pumpkins.
We tried to get a group shot of the 6 cousins, but Sally and Logan pretty much wrecked that plan.
This is my favorite picture. I was lucky to get at least 1 picture of the kids. I blew it up huge and hung it on my wall.

Someone is very unhappy. Maybe it was the 6 hour car ride. (thanks to the traffic)



These huge pumpkins are so cute. The kids loved climbing them. Pumpkin Pictures are my favorite, it makes me miss having a real "Fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment