Sunday, December 11, 2011

My 11 Year Old

Mallory's birthday was the day after we blessed little Hallie. My parents stuck around one more day to celebrate. We picked the girls up at lunch time, and went to a yummy sandwich place. Then Papa watched the rest of the kids while my mom and I took Mallory shopping. She got lots of real earrings, this scarf and hat too. She loves to be stylish! After we shopped we came back and had a little party at home. Was pretty low key, but that is all I could do after the crazy week that we had. Oh yes, she did get Wonderstruck so she was thrilled!!!



I made the sweetest looking cake ever (NOT...but she like it. It was actually yummy. It was white cake with homemade raspberry filling).







My mom made her this super cute owl blanket! She learned a new crochet edge.


Then there is LOGAN....he gets soo silly when anyone has a birthday. He always thinks it is for him!

This is his mean dragon face!


Cute Boy!


...and silly



No comments:

Post a Comment