Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scorpion Weed

Easter Sunday Jillian had a "brush" with Scorpion Weed, a nasty LHC weed that is way worse than posion ivy or oak...way worse! For a few days Jillian was complaining about bites on her feet. We kept trying to figure out what was going on. Eash day a new body part was attacked by these "bites". I finally talked to some people and figured out it was scorpion weed rash. I just LOVE the stinkin desert! So, for 2 weeks Jillian was miserable with nasty rash all over her body. It would inflame and get really puffy, and blistery. Then it would leak and transfer to another part of her. It was so bad. She cried and cried from the constant itch. She ended up in the nurses office at school almost everday. And yet another reason NOT to move here!

2 comments:

  1. That looks HORRIBLE!! Poor Jillian! You need to get out of Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was mountain biking and got into it. I hate it! It is all over my legs. And I went to the nurse today. I hope Jillian is goin to be ok!🙂

    ReplyDelete