Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 We went to my sisters for Thanksgiving this year...I am still not over the Thanksgiving I had super bad morning sickness with Hallie!! Maybe next year I will be ready for it again! The cousins were so excited to be together. They have such a fun time.
 My sister had a beautiful table set up...she has so many dishes and table things it is crazy!!!
 She also spiraled my hair all crazy! Hallie was so excited for her chocolate turkey!!  She is a chocolate turkey!!

 Actually, all the kids just wanted the chocolate turkey! Gramma always brings them.
 My mom, Nana, and sister...Cute!
 Me and husband
 She finally got her chocolate turkey.

 Elf on the Shelf came Thanksgiving night. He is a dickens!
 We stayed at my sister's for a few days. We had lots of fun eating, hiking, getting my butt kicked running, and watching movies!
Jillian is the champion hiker! She is so intense and can beat anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment