Friday, January 4, 2013

MCC Shines

 Mallory had a little ballet recital early December. It was a lot of fun. They had Santa there to visit with, and lots of cookies and juice for the kids. I was surprised that my kids actually sat by Santa.
 Even Hallie wanted to see Santa...no screaming! I wished I had dressed her in something cuter. I thought she would just cry.
 Mallory with her BFF Lydia. They are in the same class at school, in student council together, and take ballet together.
 Cute ballet girl!
 They did such a good job on their dance. I was impressed with how well Mallory did! She complains about her legs hurting a lot and I always tell her to just go to sleep. But now I know why they hurt! She has made some great strength improvements!





It was a fun night! I am excited for their recital in the spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment