Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dance Festival

Gotta love the old Stake dance festival!! It wasn't too many years ago that I was wearing this same outfit doing p-3's old Italian roadshow as a beehive. Oh how life comes full circle. My parents' ward needed help teaching a ward dance that was assigned as part of the stake dance festival. Nobody stepped up to the plate so I did. We did super simple moves and let younger kids be in it. The dance turned out really cute. Yea for us! Mallory got to be in it and had so much fun. It helped her make some new friends pretty quick. She makes people think that she is shy, but I would beg to differ! Mallory and Allison

Mallory and Cory






Here is part of the dance. They did pretty good considering we only met twice before the performance.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute. They did a good job. I love the outfits too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! Way to go Mallory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought those costumes looked familiar... hahah

    ReplyDelete