Thursday, May 6, 2010

My new Big Boy

Logan loves to escape outside all day long. He just wonders all over and I just follow. I had to snap some pics of my new big boy. His hair cut has transformed him into a little boy. All of the sudden he is no longer my little baby. He is so much fun!


It is heating up here for sure...almost into the hundreds. ( I am counting down the days till we can get the heck out of here). The kids love running through the sprinklers in the evening. Logan joins right in shouting "wa wa."

video

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is that hot there! We were in the 40's again today and I even saw a few snow flurries when I was coming home from the store. Maybe we DO need to move to Phoenix! Then again, in a few more weeks....maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move to ABQ! It's not that hot here and well. . .we live here! :)

    ReplyDelete