Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Getaway

We left for a little weekend trip in efforts to cure our end of year schoolitis! Michael has been working out of town for the week, so we went to stay with him. He is working the dreaded night shift so we hung out at the hotel at night. The initial idea was fun, but the actual trip....TIRING!!! It is all about the kids though, right? So, we got up there Friday had dinner and swam. The girls LOVE to swim. Nobody wanted to sleep that night. Michael showed up about 6:30 am and everyone woke up. Have I mentioned I love to sleep?? We got up and ready, then drove down to Tucson to visit our friends for the day.

We had such a fun day visiting and swimming. We even ate at my fav Mexican restaurant. YUMMY! You would think there would be good Mexican food down here, not really! My friend and I also went to Real Deals, my favorite store. The girls all played so good together...it was like we never left. I didn't think of the consequences of visiting though. I can't stand the fact that I actually said okay to moving. So, the sadness set in quickly and I was back to square on...trying to be happy with where we live. Michael reminded me why we moved. Family IS more important than location.

Jillian and her friends, Carli and Bryson.

Mallory and her friend.
My cute little man! He is such a HANDFUL!!!



Jillian looks so old here! We miss our old pool SO bad.

We had a great day with such good friends. Off to get the Kleenex!

3 comments:

  1. It was soooo good to see you guys! We really miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous! Friends and good weather. It snowed here in Ogden on Monday. I wish it would get warm here already!

    ReplyDelete