Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Time

For Easter we went to visit my sister. My parents and Nana met us there too. We had fun doing all the Easter traditions. Dying eggs, making Resurrection buns, peanut butter eggs, and a yummy Easter dinner. We figured out that Logan is NOT old enough to dye eggs. He kept throwing them across the table like they were balls!

We went to the new cupcakery, Bake You Happy, and indulged in the yummiest of cupcakes. The owner is my sisters friend and she won on cupcake wars!

We did some baby shopping...I finally found some cute baby girl clothes. We made yummy smores too!





Logan just wanted to eat his marshmallows on a stick. He didn't like the fire.

1 comment:

  1. That is great you are able to get together with your family so much. Sounds like fun! Hmmmm....now I'm craving s'mores....

    ReplyDelete