Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Little Yosemite








While we were at my parents for Thanksgiving (It has been a long time since I have posted)...we went hiking. We loved the beautiful area, with green living things. I forget how pretty everywhere else is. I miss it!








Logan LOVES hiking...he says it hokin. He LOVES Papa too, so he was one happy little boy.








He loves sticks too!
















The girls came up here last year with everyone. They had a blast, minus Jillian and Papa taking a BIG tumble.
























Last year I guess there was a waterfall or a running stream. It had dried up quite a bit. Logan and I didn't hike up the crazy slippery rocks!








Jillian was crying from falling. Her chest was all scratched up.
















No comments:

Post a Comment