Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun at Gramma and Papa's

We were SO excited for Toy Story 3 to come out, we went on opening day! We tried to buy everyone a Toy Story shirt, but the Disney store was totally picked over....so the girls settled for cute Minnie shirts. (Will come in handy for our Disneyland trips in the fall). However, Logan's favorite shirt is now his green Buzz shirt. He begs to wear it all the time! We made popovers to go with the best jam in the world...blackberry, from my dad's bush. You just can't get that flavor from store bought!


We couldn't get the jam into our mouths fast enough! I brought 1 jar home. Saving it for something special!!
I took the girls to the old roller rink that I used to go to when I was a kid...hasn't changed a bit! We had lots of fun skating. The girls did better than I thought they would.
Playing "Lucky Numbers"

No comments:

Post a Comment