Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Year Worth Mentioning

So, today is our 1 year mark of living here! That blows my mind, we have lived here for a whole year!! It seems to have gone quick, but then to think back to last summer...YIKES! I don't want to think of that.



I still miss my old house in Tucson with all my great friends and better schools, but time has helped here. I remember back to last summer. We moved in on one of the hottest days, 123ish...HOT. Then I was dealing with Logan's nursing problems. The husband left right away for more training. Things were tough. For the first 5 or 6 months I left church early in tears hating the decision we made to move. Then trying to figure out the whole school thing was another full time job.


Things are definitely a lot smoother now, and there are so many good people and friends. And the husband has such a better job with great hours (for the most part). I do love being close enough to San Diego to get away for a day or two, and being able to have season passes to Sea World and Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment