Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SUMMER...

Going, going, and almost gone!

I can't believe our summer is dwindling in days. We have about 3 1/2 weeks until school starts. I guess we have been having SO mush fun, we have lost track of time. Our summer started with a round of strep. Mallory got so sick and passed it on to Michael. Gramma flew into San Diego, so we picked her up and went to Sea World. It is always a good day in San Diego! Despite the strep, we had a fun day.


When we went to Sea World last time the shipwreck rapids ride was closed. So we made sure to go on it first. We did get soaked, and poor little Mallory (who was still getting over her fever) got soaked too.
My mom came and stayed with us for a few days. Mallory had her end of the year ballet recital, she did fabulous! Michael had a detail for 3 weeks, so we packed it up and headed to...no where else but DISNEYLAND!

I love where Mallory takes ballet. I would have to say it is probably the only thing I love about where I live.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is sad you only have 3 1/2 weeks until school starts again! But I'm sure you've been having fun. Mallory looks adorable in her ballet pictures. I wish we could find a good --just Ballet-- school here. We're headed to Disneyland Sept.6-10 if you want to join us!!!

    ReplyDelete