Friday, April 8, 2011

We Are Seeing PINK!!!

It's A Girl!!! Today I went to the doctor and asked for another quick peek at the baby. He was NOT happy that I requested such ridiculous demands, but he did it to appease me. I am SO glad I will NOT be having my baby here. He is not a great doctor!! So, he was able to see better and saw our 3rd GIRL!! Poor Logan! Good thing he is "BOY" enough to stand his ground. I really don't think we could have had another boy as sweet and cute as my little Logs...he is truly one of a kind. Last night he played babies with Michael and I forever. He kept scooping the baby up from my tummy and carrying her around. Then he gave her his binkie and put her to sleep. He tried to find one of his old bottles too. It was the sweetest imaginary play ever. I am excited to by all new baby girl clothes (if the government decides to function) and make all sorts of headbands. I love dressing up baby girls! It will be interesting to see if she looks like Logan or the girls. We need baby girl name ideas too. Please pass some on...only good names though. I am picky!!

3 comments:

  1. Time to SHOP! And you can put that sewing machine to good use. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! 3 girls is really fun. Now, send us a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I bet your girls are so excited! Where are you moving?

    ReplyDelete