Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning finally came after a long night of crying and throwing up. Mallory was up early listening to Jillian, begging to go out and see what Santa had brought. We made her wait until 8:00. That is so late for Christmas morning. I remember going out at 5:30 with my brother. Jillian was lying on the floor in the hallway being Jillian...saying "I already saw what I am getting." Here they are opening up their stockings. Santa brought them both new bikes.

Jillian started feeling better and better the more things she opened...funny how that happens.

Mallory was so so so excited for her BIG bike. She immediately called Gramma and Papa and wanted to tell them. She told Papa her bike was big enough for Gramma to ride...ha ha ha.
After Mallory saw her bike she looked out the window to see if Santa left her a trampoline. She did this without us really even knowing. We were gonna do a little game for them to find it, but that didn't work. I guess she didn't think a bike and a stocking full of prizes was enough from Santa. The trampoline is actually from all of the kids Grandparents and Nana. I just made Michael set it up the night before in the freezing cold. It got down to the 30s that night. A little too cold for us!


We didn't get the encloser put together the night before.


Mallory got a night mask in her stocking and Jillian was trying it on. Mallory has slept with it on every night...so funny!

Logan slept through all the commotion some how. Michael and I finally went to wake him up. We wanted him to see all of his loot! Santa left him this cute shopping cart with all sorts of balls in it. The first thing he said was "Ball" (Baaaa). He repeated that all morning long. He was the cutest little guy ever. He absolutely loved all of his balls he got. Such a boy! I love it!

We just watched Logan go crazy over his balls. I guess we don't really have many boy toys around the house. He is used to playing with polly's, barbies, and American Girl clothes.


After our Santa party, we had yummy homemade cinnamon rolls and then opened presents.


Logan wasn't too sure what to do. I was actually surprised he didn't try to open the presents before.

Our friends from Tucson mailed Logan this cute Hot Wheels truck. He loves it. He plays with it all the time.

They also sent him this cute webkins black bear. The girls were jealous. They love webkins.

Logan and Daddy...having some boy playtime. Logan was being so precious, sitting in Michaels lap and learning all about his truck. We love our BOY!!

The girls couldn't wait to go outside and try out their new bikes. I love living in the warm desert...where else can you do this?? Having a white Christmas is So overrated!

Mallory hasn't had a bike since we moved in February...so it took a few minutes to get used to riding a bike again. She is a pro at it now. I love having the kids play outside.



After all of the fun, Jillian passed out on the pillow of the couch..I don't know how she didn't fall.






We ended up having a great Christmas...a little tired, but we just got to rest and play with the kids. The girls got a cute table and chair set for their AG dolls. Logan tries to push it over since it is more his size. Michael gave me an ipod...I was so surprised. I am loving it! We are definatly enjoying not waking up early for school and the rat race that entails. I am sure I have saved $100 in gas so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment