Monday, August 16, 2010

Playin' In The Rain

Our favorite thing in Utah (beside Cafe Rio) were the awesome rainstorms. Living in the Desert Southwest we have forgotten all about them. We were having a BBQ and all the sudden it started pouring down buckets. Logan was so funny. I don't think he has ever played in the rain..so we let him. There was crazy lightning and thunder too. He had so much fun, but it ended in a huge tantrum when we made him dry off. It was raining so hard it was messing my camera up. Most the pictures came out blurry. Logan's cousin Sarah played with him in the rain...actually it was more of a chasing game!
The girls decided to get in on some of the fun too. I was glad I had been shopping earlier that day. I had new clothes for them to change into.
Check out that green grass....who has that??? So time to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment