Wednesday, March 23, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Festivites

St. Patrick's Day is a favorite holiday around our house thanks to our corned beef dinner we always make. The kids and husband LOVE it!! It was even better this year because my mom was here visiting...she makes better food than I do. Mallory's Ballet de Seuss performance was this weekend, so she came to watch Mallory be a little Sneetch.
I made this plate from the big charger that I found at the Goodwill. I think it turned out super cute. I wish I had bought all 6 of them. They were gone when I checked back for them. My girls got into the spirit of things...a little too much. They tried to have a competition to see who could put on the most green...that is why Mallory has wings on! My Nana sent these silly hats with Gramma. They had so much fun with them.

We made a green sherbet drink to go with our party. It actually was good, really sweet but good!
We ended up with these awesome sugar cookies from Kneaders.
This picture cracks me up..especially Jillian!!
Michael was so excited for his dinner!
...and Irish Soda Bread
Gramma even made the girls dollies a cute top!
During dinner we told each other St.Patrick's Day jokes (that I found on the Internet). They were funny! Then we played LUCKY bingo afterwards. We also played find the lucky shamrock and Irish Hot Potato. The girls had the most fun playing all the silly games. Logan just ate all the See's Candy chocolate coins and leprechauns that Gramma brought!

No comments:

Post a Comment