Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Playin' In San Diego

The day after our Taylor concert we hung around San Diego having too much fun! Ella, Mallory, and Amanda were in one room, and the rest of my kids were in with me. We woke up at 7:00 a.m, and the others woke up at 11:00 a.m.!! SO NOT FAIR!! If I slept long enough to dream, that is what I would dream of. We went to all the fun little shops in Old Town. The Candy Store was our favorite. They have real Taffy! So Yummy!





It is so pretty there.


There was lots of Dia Day Los Muertos stuff all over, since it was October.


We had a late lunch at the Old Town Mexican Cafe, our favorite!


After Old Town, I wanted to do some shopping (there is NO shopping where I live, kinda sad). So, we found a Mall and a Target with 2 floors! The girls bought these Taylor Swift calenders.


After hours in Target, we found a Clairs...for EAR PIERCING!! Mallory, the sweet talker that she is, talked her father into letting her get her ears pierced. This has been an on-going disagreement in our family. I am proud of Mallory learning how to sweet talk after all these years!

She got so nervous in the chair waiting. I kept telling her that she didn't have to do it, but she insisted!

Then Ella had her ears pierced. We were in the store FOREVER!!! I think Logan opened every package at his height!





After the ear piercing, we found some ice cream. Cute girls showing off their "new"self! They bought matching sweatshirts at Target!
Back at the hotel we all got a little silly. The girls went Taylor Swift dance party on us.


Nice 4 Star Hotel bed jumping. Hope they don't mind!



Ear Piercing excitement!





No comments:

Post a Comment